PRIVACY REPORT UNDER THE LAW 13-14 OF GDPR 2016/679 (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
Under the GDPR law, data treatment is based on principles of honesty, legitimacy, openness, data minimisation and protection of your privacy and rights. Under the law n. 13 of GDPR 2016/679 these knowledges shall be provided: - Your personal data (given by web and/or app registration and/or website database compilation) will undergo:
• in relation to our service contractual obligations: 1. a process related to offer statement; 2. a process related to issue financial data; 3. a process related to the creation of statistical and R&D reports; 4. a process related to logistics management; 5. a process related to business management; 6. a process related to information and education management; 7. a process related to legal purpose and business relationship;
• in relations to law obligations: 1. a process related to IVA regulation (IVA tax book, etc.);
Subsequently, keeping in mind the process purpose as written above, data provision is mandatory, and its failed, incomplete or inaccurate provision may prevent the collaboration with D.P.S. S.R.L. and the contractual fulfilment. In the event that the subject providing the data was under 16 years old, this process is licit only under the approval of the subject’s guardian, whose data and identity card copy are collected. Furthermore, should you explicitly agree, your personal data will be used for marketing purpose including: - Promotional activities of D.P.S. S.R.L., and/or partners, by both automated means (e.g. email, SMS, etc.) and non-automated means (e.g. post, etc.). D.P.S. S.R.L. may send you promotional information linked to similar services and products offered by D.P.S. S.R.L. – profiling activities that consist in your preferences market research aiming at improving the services quality and the commercial information shown by D.P.S. S.R.L., making them more suitable for you. This activity may be conducted with satisfaction questionnaire and/or cookies on the website of D.P.S. S.R.L.. Optional data provision will let D.P.S. S.R.L. improve its service, making it more satisfying for its users. The service will be conducted by both manual and/or IT and telematic tools with such methods strictly bounded with the final aims and in such a way to guarantee the security, integrity and privacy of the data, with respect to organizational, physical and logic measures provided for under the law. Personal data will not be publicized. Personal data may be communicated to external subject just to be used as written above (administrative and financial consultants, companies bounded by contractual obligations with us). Personal data are kept for the entire length of the collaboration/supplying/use of the service and, in the case of suspension and/or any other kind of termination of the contract, for a limited amount of time specific for single process in accordance with the principle of conservation restriction and in accordance with legal requirements (e.g. fiscal) and to protect the data owner’s right in the event of disagreements connected to the service. The person involved may, at any time, exercise its rights as under the law n. 15-21 of GDPR. The exercise of its rights can be achieved via email request to email@example.com. The data processing owner is D.P.S. S.R.L. with registered office in BEINASCO (TO), Strada Antica di None, n. 22 – 10082. In order to exercise your rights and/or for clarifications regarding the protection of personal data you may contact the process’ responsible with the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small aggregates of text recorded locally in the temporary memory of your browser, and therefore in your device, for variable periods of time depending on the need and generally between a few hours and a few years, with the exception of profiling cookies. whose maximum duration is 365 calendar days.
Using cookies it is possible to semi-permanently record information relating to your preferences and other technical data that allow easier navigation and greater ease of use and effectiveness of the site itself. For example, cookies can be used to determine if a connection has already been made between your device and the site to highlight the news or keep the "login" information. For your guarantee, only the cookie stored on your device is identified. We also use usability analysis tools that by tracking user actions allow us to understand how our sites are used and improve their functionality and design.
A. TYPES OF COOKIES Cookies are divided into two families:
- Those installed by the owner or manager of the site, called first-party cookies;
- Those installed by managers outside the site, called third-party cookies.
The responsibility and management of first-party cookies is assumed directly by the Owner.
The responsibility and management of third-party cookies instead falls on their respective owners and managers who must offer adequate refusal mechanisms in their privacy policies.
On this site or product there may be cookies belonging to six different types:
1. Technical, session and analytical cookies These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site and allow you to manage the access operations (so-called login) to the site, record the configuration preferences where available or to integrate plug-ins necessary to view certain contents.
Cookies used for statistical and performance analysis are also considered technical cookies, as long as they are configured to collect data in aggregate and anonymous form that offer a general picture of the progress of the sites and contents.
2. Traffic and performance analysis cookies These cookies allow you to know how visitors use a site, what content they access and which geographic regions they come from in order to evaluate and improve the functioning of the site and favor the production of content that best meets the information needs of users. These cookies are subject to the consent of the users and the refusal can be expressed directly to the respective managers.
3. Profiling cookies aimed at marketing and advertising These are cookies used to deliver advertising content within a site or application. These cookies are used, for example, to track the position of the advertisement and check if a user has already seen the advertisement but also to follow the user during his navigation to define his profile and present advertisements related to personal interests and its socio-demographic characteristics.
4. Widgets and other interconnection tools with external sites and functionalities These are cookies, often associated with a graphic element of the site such as an action button or a specific logo (for example the Facebook "like" button), used to integrate the functionality of other sites within the one you are browsing. These cookies are the responsibility of their operators and it is possible to object to their use directly on the information pages of the respective operator.
5. Tracking pixels or web beacons These are application code (scripts) and / or images that do not interfere with the aesthetics of the site but that allow a third party to track traffic trends. For example, they are used by advertisers to independently measure the progress of an advertising campaign and directly collect information that is not available. These cookies are also subject to the user's consent and the renunciation of them is possible within the information of the respective managers.
6. Usability tools They are functionalities written in application code that allow the site manager to analyze the way in which users interact with the contents and functionalities in order to verify their ease of use, the quality of the design and plan for improvements. These scripts are configured not to capture elements typed by the user that would undermine his privacy and are subject to explicit consent. The refusal of consent, when present in the pages of this site, is managed directly by the Owner.
a. COOKIES NOT SUBJECT TO CONSENT - Technical, session and analytical cookies
C. DURATION OF THE TREATMENT The cookies managed by the Owner have a maximum duration of 365 days, except for voluntary renewals by you by reiterating the consent.
The profiling cookies managed by the Data Controller are anonymous and, once expired, remain within the statistical systems and profiling platforms in aggregate form and not attributable to your browser for exclusive general statistical purposes.
D. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS Any request for information or clarification or exercise of rights can be addressed to the Data Processor at the following addresses:
D.P.S. S.R.L. with registered office in Beinasco (TO), in Strada Antica di None, 22 - 10082. The Data Processor, who can be contacted to exercise the rights of the data subject and / or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, can be contacted at: email@example.com.
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website http://www.gpdp.it.