PRIVACY REPORT UNDER THE LAW 13-14 OF GDPR 2016/679
(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
Under the GDPR law, data treatment is based on principles of honesty, legitimacy, openness, data minimisation and protection of your privacy and rights.
Under the law n. 13 of GDPR 2016/679 these knowledges shall be provided:
- Your personal data (given by web and/or app registration and/or website database compilation) will undergo:
• in relation to our service contractual obligations:
1. a process related to offer statement;
2. a process related to issue financial data;
3. a process related to the creation of statistical and R&D reports;
4. a process related to logistics management;
5. a process related to business management;
6. a process related to information and education management;
7. a process related to legal purpose and business relationship;
• in relations to law obligations:
1. a process related to IVA regulation (IVA tax book, etc.);
Subsequently, keeping in mind the process purpose as written above, data provision is mandatory, and its failed, incomplete or inaccurate provision may prevent the collaboration with D.P.S. S.R.L. and the contractual fulfilment.
In the event that the subject providing the data was under 16 years old, this process is licit only under the approval of the subject’s guardian, whose data and identity card copy are collected.
Furthermore, should you explicitly agree, your personal data will be used for marketing purpose including:
- Promotional activities of D.P.S. S.R.L., and/or partners, by both automated means (e.g. email, SMS, etc.) and non-automated means (e.g. post, etc.). D.P.S. S.R.L. may send you promotional information linked to similar services and products offered by D.P.S. S.R.L. – profiling activities that consist in your preferences market research aiming at improving the services quality and the commercial information shown by D.P.S. S.R.L., making them more suitable for you.
This activity may be conducted with satisfaction questionnaire and/or cookies on the website of D.P.S. S.R.L..
Optional data provision will let D.P.S. S.R.L. improve its service, making it more satisfying for its users. The service will be conducted by both manual and/or IT and telematic tools with such methods strictly bounded with the final aims and in such a way to guarantee the security, integrity and privacy of the data, with respect to organizational, physical and logic measures provided for under the law.
Personal data will not be publicized. Personal data may be communicated to external subject just to be used as written above (administrative and financial consultants, companies bounded by contractual obligations with us).
Personal data are kept for the entire length of the collaboration/supplying/use of the service and, in the case of suspension and/or any other kind of termination of the contract, for a limited amount of time specific for single process in accordance with the principle of conservation restriction and in accordance with legal requirements (e.g. fiscal) and to protect the data owner’s right in the event of disagreements connected to the service.
The person involved may, at any time, exercise its rights as under the law n. 15-21 of GDPR. The exercise of its rights can be achieved via email request to email@example.com.
The data processing owner is D.P.S. S.R.L. with registered office in BEINASCO (TO), Strada Antica di None, n. 22 – 10082. In order to exercise your rights and/or for clarifications regarding the protection of personal data you may contact the process’ responsible with the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and similar technologies
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored to be transmitted again to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies (and/or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for mobile devices) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or can have a variable duration; indeed, they can be deleted by closing the browser or can have a duration limited to the single session (session cookies). Cookies can be installed by the website (first-party cookies) or by other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies are used for different purposes as it is better specified in the following point 2 of this page.
For profiling activities, personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the moment consent to treatment is given. Below you will find all the information about cookies installed through the site and/or related applications, and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
We remind you that our site supports browsers and/or applications identified below for a proper provision of the service. For better results we recommend you download the latest version of your browser and/or app.
We remind you that we cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the service and the effectiveness of the indications contained in this statement for previous versions of browsers and/or unsupported apps.
1.1. Desktop site browsers
- Chrome version 49.0 or later;
- Firefox version 52.0 or later;
- Internet Explorer version 11 or later;
- Safari version 8 or later.
1.2. Mobile website browsers
- iOS 7.1 or later (iPhone 4 or later): Safari;
- Android 4.1 or later: Chrome 28.0 or later, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later, Android browser;
- Windows Phone 8.1 or later: IEMobile.
1.3. Browser for tablet devices
- iPad: Safari;
- Android: Android Browser.
- IOS 6.1.0 or later;
- Android 3.2.0 or later.
2. Which are the different kinds of cookies?
2.1. First-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by the website are:
- technical, they are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on our website or to store searches. These cookies are essential to ensure our platform is working properly;
- analytics, to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, ...). We use these cookies to analyze the traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
2.2. Third-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by third parties are:
- analytical: to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, ...). These cookies are used to analyze the traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
Third party: Google Analytics
- performance: through these cookies we can develop and implement the service, improving your experience of navigation, therefore its use.
Third party: No one
Third party: No one
In addition, cookies specially designed for “social networks” may be activated. They allow the user to interact via social networks (share function, Facebook). When a page contains this command, a direct connection is established with the selected social network.
The consent to the use of potential profiling cookies is provided by the user through the following methods: closing the banner containing the brief information, scrolling the page hosting the banner or clicking any of its elements and can be revoked at any time.
All technical cookies do not require user’s consent, so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site or service.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most browsers.
However, you should know that by deactivating cookies some of the website features may not be usable.
Here are the links to the policies of the main browsers for more information on the deactivation of cookies:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Regarding potential profiling cookies aimed at offering you personalized advertising, we inform you that, if you exercise the opt-out, you will continue to receive general advertising in any case.
To opt out and disable personalized advertisements by changing the settings of your mobile devices, follow the instructions below:
on your device open the “Google Settings” app
scroll down and select “Google”
select “Disable interest-based ads” or “Disable ad personalization”
iOS devices use the Apple Advertising Identifier. To learn more about how to limit ad tracking with this identifier, visit the “Settings on your device” app or visit the page https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT205223.
5. Further information on cookies and how to exercise the opt-out
The Youronlinechoice (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/help) and Networkadvertising.org (http://optout.networkadvertising.org) offer the possibility to refuse or accept the cookies of many digital advertising professionals.
To learn more about targeted advertising, you can consult the following pages:
European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA) (http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/)
Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) (http://www.networkadvertising.org/)
Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) (http://www.iab.com/)